Dr. Colleen Elliott, PT, DPT
Colleen is a graduate of Chapman University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2005. She has been treating patients with pelvic floor dysfunction since 2007. Dr. Elliott has a passion for community education and has been responsible in educating other health practitioners in pelvic health.
In 2014, she obtained her yoga teacher certification and enjoys incorporating yoga technique into her treatments. She loves connecting with patients and assisting them in improving their lifestyle and function. Colleen is mother to two boys and two bichon frises.
- University of California , Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, 1999
- Chapman University, Doctor of Physical Therapy, 2005
- APTA Section on Women’s Health, Pelvic Physical Therapy I
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute,Intermediate Pelvic Floor 2A
- APTA Section on Women’s Health,Gynecological Visceral Manipulation
- Behavioral Health and Trauma-Informed Care