Dr. Devanshi Shah, PT, DPT
Devanshi was born and raised in India before relocating to the US in 2013. She graduated from Temple University with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with pre-health concentration. She finished her Doctor of Physical Therapy from the University of Scranton. She participated in community service projects and exhibited compassion for the underprivileged while residing in Scranton.
Devanshi enjoys treating patients who need pelvic floor rehabilitation and orthopedic care. When not at the clinic, Devanshi enjoys hiking, traveling, and exploring, as well as spending time with her loved ones
- University of Scranton, Doctor of Physical Therapy, 2022
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute, Pelvic Floor Level 1
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute, Pelvic Floor Level 2A
- Maitland-Australian Physiotherapy Seminar- MT-1
- The McKenzie Institute- Lumbar Spine