Mira Pearce, PT, DPT
Mira is a dedicated healthcare professional who grew up in Newton, MA before making Austin, TX her home in 2010. Her career path was inspired during her service with AmeriCorps NCCC, where working as a wildland firefighter sparked her interest in the human body. She holds a B.S. in Exercise Science from the University of Texas at Austin (hook ‘em!) and a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Texas Woman's University.
While her foundation is in neurological physical therapy, Mira has transitioned into specializing in pelvic floor dysfunction, where she helps individuals improve their quality of life in a compassionate setting. She places a high priority on empowering her patients with knowledge and understanding to actively participate in their own healing and well-being.
Outside of work, she's a musician, enjoys rock climbing, exploring nature, and cherishing time with her husband and their fur-babies, Meeko & Milo.
- Texas Woman's University , Doctor of Physical Therapy , 2021
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- Mental Health First Aid (National Council for Behavioral Health)
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Floor Courses
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Certification, in progress